At Unleashed in Evanston, we care about relationships. We learn everything we can about our dogs to improve the relationships that they form with each other at daycare and to improve our own relationships with the dogs. We strive to create a fun and safe environment where dogs can play, relax and bond.
Becky Trisko, Ph.D., the founder and manager of Unleashed, has been studying animal behavior since 1996. She began working in the dog daycare environment in 2000 and opened up Unleashed in Evanston, in 2007. In 2011, she received her Ph.D. in psychology from the University of Michigan studying social relationships among dogs in the daycare environment. She continues to play with and learn about the dogs at Unleashed and plans to do so for many years to come. Click here to learn more about Becky and her research on canine social relationships.
– 7000 sq ft indoor/outdoor play space
– A huge outdoor play yard with artificial turf and lots of shade
– 10-15 dogs per group
– Knowledgeable and caring staff
– Pet taxi service available to & from daycare
– Evening & weekend training classes: puppy, basic obedience, agility, nosework and more
– Private training available
– Voted “Best of Evanston” Pet Sitting Service
|20 Day “Full Timer”||$540 (only for dogs that attend 5/wk)|
|Half Day – Less than 5 hours||$26|
|5 Half Days||$125|
|10 Half Days||$250|
|20 Half Days||$500|
|Pet Taxi||$15 one-way, $20 round-trip|
|Group Training Class (5 wks)||$125-$200|
|Private Training||$100 for a 1 hour session|
Mon-Fri 7am-6:30pm, closed for nap time between noon-2pm, pet taxi available for Evanston area only
We currently have a wait list for new daycare dogs. Please email email@example.com to secure a spot on our list.
– Before attending daycare, all dogs must be at least 6 months old, neutered, and current with vaccinations (rabies, DHLPP, bordatella) and flea & tick treatment.
– We require new dogs to do a trial day before being accepted to be sure that our daycare environment is right for them.
– For the trial day, we ask that you bring your dog early in the morning between 7 and 7:30am because initial introductions are easier for everyone if the new dog arrives before most of the other dogs.
– We recommend keeping the trial day short with a pick up around 11-11:30am, especially for dogs that are slower to adjust to new environments. A full day for the trial can also be arranged, if necessary.
– If the trial goes well, regular daycare charges apply, but if it turns out that our daycare is not right for your dog, there is no charge for the day.
– We require reservations before bringing your dog to daycare, and reservations must be cancelled 24 hours in advance to avoid cancellation fees.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.